Friday, March 4, 2011

I can feel you? ....I can feel you near me,


 A friend that can’t see, 
I can’t see you, 
But, 
Why…I can feel you? 
I can feel you near me, 

I can feel you
And I know you’re always here
You watching me
You can see me…

I know you had save me
You save my soul
You save my spirit
You save my life! 

Why I still can’t see you? 
I can’t see you! 
But I know, I always love you..
I love you…! 

With all my heart, I can say that I love you…
I love you so much! 
Even millions people said that you’re not exist
In my heart, you’re exist...
You’re always exist, 

I don’t care if people call me crazy
Because I believe in you
I believe in my love for you! 
You’re a Hero
MY HERO
And always mine! ! ! 

I hope that I can see you...
And we will be together
One day…! 
I love you…
I love you…
I will always love you! 

My friend, 
My hero
My love
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment